What will I learn from Face to Face and Online Course?
You will learn:
- To be the best in what you do.
- All recommended items, necessities and legal forms will be provided to you during your training.
- Proper tanning technique in vertical pattern.
- You will learn the pros and cons about different solutions (organic, non-organic, aloe-based, quick drying, etc.) so that you can choose what to offer to your clients.
- Marketing and sales will be a big part of the training for new business owners.
Access to step-by-step videos as well as our signature tanning poses pocket guide will be provided for you to refer back to!
By the end of the training, you will gain confidence not only to spray tan but also to run your own business.
What does your training programs offer?
- Exclusive discounts on ‘Ms.Lova’ tanning solutions, equipment, retail products etc.
- Unlimited access to step by step video tutorials
- Access to our private Facebook support group with other students and business owners to share the experience.
- You will also get discounts on graphic design packages and website through www.blackstar.com.au
Which learning method is the best for me?
Depending on your life style and learning methods that you prefer, we have broken our training programs down into three main options:
Will I get a certificate?
Once you complete the online or in person training, you will receive a Certificate of Completion as well as a logo to place on your social media and websites.
How much approximately the total start up cost will be?
Our training alone starts at AUD $245.00 and our training + business kits start at around $469.00 + depending on what training and business kit package you choose. If you are unsure, please e-mail email@example.com to schedule your free 15-minute consultation.
Do I need to purchase equipment or anything before I start the course?
You are not required to have anything prior to starting.
How does Online training work?
Once you have purchased the training, you will receive access to the full training manual, videos, legal forms and links to join our private Facebook support groups for on going support!
Does online course access expire?
No. Ones you have purchases online course you can get back to it as many times as you like.
How does in person training work?
Our in person trainings are held in Brisbane, Sydney, Melbourne, Adelaide. Trainings are usually held on Monday – Saturday but can be flexible if needed. All trainings are completed in about 4-5 hours in one day and the times are usually set between 9am-6pm. You will be able to work on a model so that you get the experience you need and feel confident before you start tanning paid clients.
What is your company’s Refund Policy?
- For the online course – there is no refund as the access is immediat
- For the in person training – refund can be issued due to fair and acceptable reasons.
Is there ongoing support after the training?
Yes, we offer ongoing support via our private Facebook group or private messages or you can purchase Face to Face Workshop + mentoring option.